Garden ponds add beauty and appeal to your garden. There are many shapes and sizes of garden ponds to choose from to fit your space and design. You can choose to add fish to your garden pond or simply run water through it. A backyard pond can turn a bland property into a yard of absolute beauty. It can be the perfect finishing touch to a landscape or the centerpiece of a yard.
Not only are the sight and sound of water in your backyard soothing, but ponds and other water features also create an eye-catching focal point in the landscape. Filled with fish or ornamental plants, a pond becomes a mini ecosystem. Add a waterfall and enjoy the melodic rush of moving water. You don’t need a lot of space to make an impact—even a patio can accommodate a small goldfish pond. Adding plants to a pond enhances its beauty and also helps keep the water clean by controlling algae and providing oxygen for fish and other pond life.
Why choose Teddy’s
- Competitive pricing
- Top quality pond supply brands
- Experienced designers on staff for that one of a kind look
- Southeast Michigan company
- Experienced installers on staff
- Knowledgeable staff on water plants and fish
- Unique materials such as boulders, outcroppings and flagstone to create an oasis