Incorporate a one-of-a-kind water feature in an outdoor space to change the ambiance of your yard, porch or patio. Water features such as a fountain or waterfall are almost always the first thing that catches the attention of your guests. Water is naturally very relaxing, so it makes sense that people would want to have water in their gardens. Waterfalls are especially desirable because you not only get the look of a garden pond, but also the serenity of the sound of splashing water. Garden fountains can make a nice addition to your landscaping if you don’t have room for a full pond or a winding waterfall and stream. They are often less expensive to setup and require less maintenance as well. Have Teddy’s professional staff install a waterfall, stream or pondless waterfall to accent your existing landscape or new landscape.
Why choose Teddy’s
- Competitive pricing
- Top quality pond supply material brands
- Professional designers to have a one of kind look
- Unique materials for every project including flagstone, boulders, or outcroppings
- Southeast Michigan company
- Pondless waterfall creative materials such as unique stones or pots