Salting and De-Icing
Teddy’s has been salting and de-icing roadways, parking lots, walkways, and driveways for over 10 years. We have modern, specialized equipment for keeping ice from forming on our customers’ properties. We charge per application and not per ton, so we don’t have the incentive, like some companies might, to use excess salt.
We also have our own supply of salt in our yard, so we are sure to not run out as weather gets bad. We have many trucks and a large team of trained drivers and personnel to ensure that our customers’ properties are ice free, even in the nastiest Michigan weather.
Equipment we use:
- A fleet of trucks
- Quiet, electric truck-mounted salt spreaders (great for condos)
- Truck-mounted liquid de-icer tanks with booms
- ATV-mounted spreaders for sidewalks
- Various push spreaders for sidewalks
Reasons to choose Teddy’s for your salting needs:
- Equipment to service any size lot (commercial, apartments, condos, etc.)
- Full-time mechanics to maintain our equipment
- Own supply of salt and de-icers at our facility to ensure we never run out
- Can provide liquid de-icer along with salt
- 24-hour guaranteed service
- Open 24 hours, including weekends and even holidays
- 24-hour dispatch office
- Member of SIMA (Snow and Ice Management Association)
- Can tailor contracts to our customers’ needs
- Charge by application, not by salt tonnage
- Environmentally-safe de-icers available
To request a free quote, or if you have any questions about our pricing or service, give us a call at (734) 525-6945, or email us through our email form.