Ground Cover Planting
Have a heavy shade problem on your property where grass doesn’t seem to be able to grow? Ground cover planting may be the best solution to beautify that part of your property.
Ground covers are low growing plants that spread quickly to form a dense cover. They add beauty to the landscape, and at the same time prevent soil erosion.
Ideal places for Ground Cover:
- Steep banks or slopes
- Shady areas under trees and next to buildings
- Underplantings in shrub borders and beds
- Where tree roots grow close to the surface and prevent grass from growing
- Very wet or very dry locations
When planted under trees, ground covers reduce the possibility of mower damage to the base of the tree.
Popular ground covers include myrtle, pachysandra, ivy, euonymus, Boston ivy, vinca, and more.
Reasons to choose Teddy’s for your Ground Cover Planting Service:
- Competitive pricing
- Professional landscape designers with years of experience
- Wide selection of colors and plants
- Horticulturalists on staff to ensure thriving flower beds
- Multiple crews to ensure a fast and quality install
To request a free quote, or if you have any questions about our pricing or service, give us a call at (734) 525-6945, or email us through our email form.